The bright peppers and chives keep this appetizer bright and festive! With a balance between crunchy and creamy, your guests will love these pockets of flavor.
- 12 miniature sweet peppers
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup minced fresh chives
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2/3 cup finely chopped fresh broccoli
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut peppers lengthwise in half; remove seeds.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, chives, salt and pepper; stir in broccoli.Spoon into pepper halves.
- Place on a foil-lined baking sheet; bake until heated through, 9-11 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, 3-4 minutes longer.
- Cool slightly before serving.