Original Source: Here
During the hot summer months, it’s great to have something to help you cool off. This easy Frozen Mint Lemonade has the perfect texture to keep you refreshed during a hot summer’s day, an outdoor barbecue, or a special event!
To cater to everyone, adding vodka, gin, or bourbon is a great way to make it adult friendly. You can also easily replace the lemon with lime or an herb from the Citrus Herb Kit to add a different flavor. Personalize this drink to suit your needs!
- ½ cup fresh lemon (or lime) juice. This can be substituted with homegrown herbs like Lemon Balm or ones from the Citrus Herb Kit.
- ¾ cup cold water
- ¼ cup fresh mint, plus 4 small sprigs to use as garnish
- ¼ cup sugar
- 4 cups ice
- Add the lemon (or lime) juice, water, sugar, and mint into the blender and blend until fully combines.
- Add the ice to the blender and work your way up from a low to a high blend. Check the consistency and continue blending if necessary. The consistency should be slushy, but not too solid.
- Pour into glass, garnish with fresh mint sprigs and enjoy!
If you want to add fresh mint grown from your own garden, check out these herb kits to get started!
Aerogarden Compatible Sponge Replacements (50 pack)$15.00 Add to cart
Cherry Tomato Seeds$4.00 Add to cart
Chives Seeds$4.00 Add to cart
Culinary Classics – Bottle Garden Kit$19.00 Add to cart
Edible Flowers – Bottle Garden Kit$19.00 Add to cart
Exotic Basil – Bottle Garden Kit$19.00 Add to cart
Garden Trio Kit (basil, parsley, cilantro)$26.00 Add to cart
Garden Trio Kit (Chives, Rosemary, Oregano)$26.00 Add to cart
Garden Trio Kit (Mini Fruit & Veg)$29.00 Add to cart
Gift Wrapping$4.99 Read more
Herb Seed Collection (10 piece)$15.00 Add to cart
Hint Of Citrus – Bottle Garden$19.00 Add to cart