We recently chatted with Tinia Pina, CEO & Founder of Re-Nuble, a business that is developing technology that converts food waste into industrial-grade organic hydroponic nutrients through their organic cycling science method.
Some of the resources we talked about on this show include:
- The NYC Agriculture Collective – the collective of urban agriculture organizations in the New York City area
- A high-level explanation of Re-Nuble’s
- A Politico article about New York City’s food waste problems
- Harvard School of Public Health article about Food Waste
- One of Urban Leaf’s own blogs about food waste
- @StoopingNYC Instagram – a profile where New Yorker’s post pics of the furniture and other hard goods they are throwing away
If you’d like to sign up for emails and alerts about future Episodes of Growing Places, just leave your email below.