Best herbs to use for a bath tea, salt soak, and herbal face mask. We mentioned using fresh herbs to make your own tea and tisane a few blogs back. These herbal brews can aid in healthy digestion and relaxation, but there are other, more topical ways to promote herbal...
Garden Trio Kit (Mini Fruit & Veg)
- No space? No worries. Growing your own fruits and vegetables in an apartment or small urban area was once difficult – these plants typically grow large and need lots of space, and for most city dwellers – that just not an option.
- Urban Leaf’s Mini Fruit & Vegetable Kit makes it all possible, however. We’ve searched specialty seed dealers from across the globe to find this exclusive selection of miniature and compact Fruit & Vegetable seeds, and bundled them all up in a window-sill-sized package.
- Kit contains a timber planter box (made from fast-growing renewable timber), coco coir pots, dehydrated soil discs (complete with worm castings and water-retaining crystals), bamboo plant markers (also fast-growing) and of course three packets of seeds – tomato, pepper and strawberry.
- We do hope you’ll love growing your own deliciously fresh Fruits & Vegetables packed with both flavor and nutrients. If you are for any reason at all not 100% satisfied with the results just contact us for a no-questions-asked refund or replacement.
- So what have you got to lose? Get yours today – while supplies last.
In stock (can be backordered)
|Dimensions||12 × 4 × 4.5 in|
Refunds & Returns
All Urban Leaf products are backed by our Green Thumb Guarantee (we want more than anything to make a successful gardener out of you!) If you are not satisfied with our products, or cannot get them to work, please contact us for a refund or replacement.
Assuming your herb gardening is going as planned this year, then pretty soon you’re likely to be overwhelmed with an abundance of fresh herbs. As much as we love our fresh herbs, incorporating them into breakfast, lunch AND dinner just so you can get through them all...
Salsas are a great way to take any otherwise ‘meh’ meal and turn it into something awesome. We’ve listed a few different herbs below, but feel free to adjust based on what you have available. Stash it in the fridge and use it next time you need to jazz up some...
When life gives you lemons, you make a frozen mint lemonade. This isn't your classic lemonade stand recipe - this minty drink is called Limonana in the Middle East, but we like to call it “delicious”! Ingredients Servings: 4 small glasses ½ cup fresh lemon juice...
Perhaps the world’s most famous Mediterranean salad, and fresh herbs make all the difference here. Also go easy on the bulgur - it’s much easier to add more than take it out, and you don’t want it overpowering all the other delicious flavors. Ingredients Servings:...