When life gives you lemons, you make a frozen mint lemonade. This isn't your classic lemonade stand recipe - this minty drink is called Limonana in the Middle East, but we like to call it “delicious”! Ingredients Servings: 4 small glasses ½ cup fresh lemon juice...
Smart Soil Replacement Kit
- Re-use your Window Sill Gardening Kit to grow 3 more plants, at around a third of the price of a complete new kit
- Includes enriched smart soil inserts (3 top, 3 bottom) and 3 germination stickers
- Requires 3 plastic inserts, and spare seeds (sold separately)
- Note: not all plants grow well from a bottle. We recommend sticking with the seeds that come with our kits. You’re welcome to experiment with other varieties, but do so knowing that results cannot be guaranteed.
The Window Sill Gardening Kits are designed to keep your small herbs and plants alive and well for 4-6 months. Beyond that, it is likely to run low on nutrients (plant food) and the leaves start to look paler.
The good news is you can re-use the plastic inserts, in fact we encourage you to do so! Simply remove the plant from its bottle, clean all parts well (no soap!), insert replacement Smart Soil inserts and you’re ready to grow again!
Each kit contains:
- 3x TOP smart soil replacements
- 3 x BOTTOM smart soil replacements (containing nutrients)
- 3 x Germination Stickers
- 4 x Blank Bottle Labels
NOT included but required: 3 x plastic inserts (sold separately)
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 1 in|
Refunds & Returns
All Urban Leaf products are backed by our Green Thumb Guarantee (we want more than anything to make a successful gardener out of you!) If you are not satisfied with our products, or cannot get them to work, please contact us for a refund or replacement.
Perhaps the world’s most famous Mediterranean salad, and fresh herbs make all the difference here. Also go easy on the bulgur - it’s much easier to add more than take it out, and you don’t want it overpowering all the other delicious flavors. Ingredients Servings:...
They say that everything's better on a stick...so we turned the popular ice cream flavor into a popsicle! Bring the ice cream parlor home this summer with homemade popsicles. The infused coconut milk base is just oh so sweet and creamy! Ingredients Servings: 10 2 2/3...
Fresh mint helps keep this delicious curry light and fresh. Add in some peppers or cherry tomatoes too, if you have some to spare. Ingredients Servings: 4 small bowls ½ tsp mustard seeds ½ tsp fennel seeds 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil 3 cloves garlic, chopped 1 ½ tsp...