Beans are a great eco-friendly alternative to animal proteins, and this dish is packed full of them making it a super-hearty snack.
- 2 (15.5-ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 bunch cilantro, washed and dried
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 to 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a food processor add all ingredients and blend until smooth, adding more olive oil to loosen dip, if needed.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight before serving.