When life gives you lemons, you make a frozen mint lemonade. This isn’t your classic lemonade stand recipe – this minty drink is called Limonana in the Middle East, but we like to call it “delicious”!
Servings: 4 small glasses
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice (about 4 lemons)
- ¾ cup cold water
- ¼ cup fresh mint, lightly packed
- ¼ cup sugar or honey
- 4 cups ice
- In a blender, combine the lemon juice, water, mint and sugar. Blend until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Add the ice. Blend on low speed to break up the ice, then increase the speed and blend until you’ve reached a uniformly slushy texture. If the mixture is too thick to blend, let it rest for 5 minutes, stir by hand, and try again.
- Pour into glasses and place a sprig of mint in each. Serve immediately.