Remember to garnish with kosher salt and finely chopped dill before serving. Homegrown dill will make the flavor pop!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Serves: 2, but can easily be scaled to serve a crowd
250g (1/4 pound) small carrots with tops
1 tablespoon oil
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
2 tablespoons dill, roughly chopped
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash and pat dry the carrots. Place them on a baking sheet.
- In a bowl mix the oil, spices, dill and pour over the carrots. Coat the carrots well and spread them in a single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the carrots are tender.
- Garnish with kosher salt and finely chopped dill before serving
- Serve with hummus, sour cream or any of your favorite dips.