- Urban Leaf is looking to add a full-time CMO / Head Of Marketing to our small but growing team
- This is a core role for our business and an opportunity for the right person to get hands-on experience designing, building and optimizing a marketing plan and strategy for a young company
- Location and terms are flexible, but the US and Canada are strongly preferred
- Urban Leaf embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be
About Urban Leaf
- Urban Leaf is a NY-based eCommerce startup focused on Indoor Edible Gardening. We were founded in 2017 upon the belief that we have a broken food system, and that one of the most impactful ways of addressing this problem is to increase appreciation for food by showing people how to grow it themselves. Learn more about us here
- Our target demographic is 25-35yo urban-dwelling females. Referred to internally as ‘Annabelle’, she is health and environmentally conscious, and although the idea of gardening intrigues her, she’d also admit to being a little intimidated by it – at least initially
- We are a small (5 person) team, but we think we get a fair bit done given our size
- We’re big believers in ‘OKRs’ (or Objectives & Key Results), and believe in aligning the interests of the company with our teams’ personal strengths and interests. If you think you could add value to our team, we want to hear from you. Even if your background doesn’t perfectly fit the job description. We are more interested in hiring amazing people than we are the perfect resume.
- The ideal candidate falls within our target customer demographic. They understand this consumer, can empathize with their problems, and anticipate their needs.
- Alignment of values and mission is more important to us than what’s on your resume. That said, a background in arts, communications, psychology, community management, branding, or CPG marketing would all be of interest.
- We’re expecting to see people with 5-10 years of past work experience
- You should have an entrepreneurial mindset, be creative, and love solving problems (we’re a startup, we have lots of them!)
Get In Touch
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please add your details below and we’ll be in touch 🙂